Friday 23 November 2012

A man spent hollow and his sorrow

To become a man spent hollow.
The boy must laugh at his sorrow. 
My pain is my own, 
Have to make it my grace. 
Find strength in the dark and take the stake in my soul. 
So what if I've been dealt the worst hand? 
Play my bluff and make jokers of fortune. 
I'm an artist whose greatest work was the facade I painted. 
I'm an architect whose greatest monument was the walls I built. 
Every soldier has their protection, only a fool would be without. 
There's promise for me, deep behind a mind rife with doubt. 
I'm the chorus of a yet written ballad that's world famous. 
I'm the spark of a match that sets this tired city aflame. 
If I think I'll find peace, 
I'll Pack my bag, take sail on the seas. 
Leave this life never content with the tide, 
And set out to take this world in my stride...

I wont let the ink go dry, rather etch my story on my skin. 

I'll scribe about her Eyes of new hope like the sea 
Hair dark like midnight sky's 
Heart and soul full of desire 
how I found her company refreshing and new 
As we'd sit and talk until the morning hours. 
as I'd look into her and wonder if she knows...
She's a bitch above the bunch. 
I resist the urge to jump in. 
Afraid She would only use me and throw me away. 
I just patiently wait to watch you hit a mine!

My heart is honest, to live without passion would be sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment