Tuesday 14 January 2014

A Love Paralysis

can only give but little detail, 
Because there aren't words which can describe how I feel. 
My affection for her grows stronger by the second. 
I want her so much that, sometimes it hurts, 
And so much more. 

All I can do is think only of her, 
No other thoughts really cloud my mind, 
Only images of her flow through my mind. 
And as I gaze upon her beauty, 
I find myself blessed & cursed with love paralysis. 

My heart stops and begins to ache, 
My blood boils, 
My stomach becomes tied in a knot, 
And my body starts to shake. 
I may be in love, this doesn't feel like a mistake. 

Everyday is a gift to me
Because I always wake up to her. 
Though she may not be at my side, 
It feels as if she is. 
I long for the day, I can feel her warm embrace, 
And bestow upon her.... The Greatest Kiss

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete