Tuesday 7 October 2014

Back Into Place

Does it matter how many times I tell you that I love you? 
It doesn't seem to change a thing really
Things right now just aren't the same 
There was a time when I wanted to hold you 
And treat you like the queen so you can stand on side of me 
The woman who would go to war with me 
Plus all these other feelings I've held back 
And now I think its time 
To say what's on my mind 
It's sorta been long 
Since last I've seen your face, or heard your voice.
And things just feel out of place 
But thats just it... 

I can recall the 1st time I layed eyes on you 
Your cheerful smile and pretty eyes would drive any man wild. 
I really cannot lie 
I swear I was damn near hypnotised, 
So I feel that our casual encounter was just a blessing in disguise 
Turns out...
I was right 
Your kind heart wrapped a lasso of care around my lost mind 
You showed me a positive path and now I continue to walk that line 
I remember every conversation we've had whether it was over the phone or face to face or through twitter or whatever 
Good laughs and warm hugs and a constant smile on your face 
They say you don't know what you really have until its gone. 
Physically you're not here so now my heart beats alone 
But in my heart I feel you and it keeps me going strong 
But with that being said its weird without you 
When I wanted to speak you'd always lend an ear 
Fxck, how I just wish I could see your face  
Cause without you things shxt just seems out of place 
And that's really it Dudu 
You just don't know how 
Much I miss you now 
I'm praying everyday, 
There has to be a way 
To get things back into place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment