Friday 10 October 2014

Let's Run

Just run with me
Let's take a journey that you've been yearning for. Promises will be made,feelings will develop. Emotions will spiral out of control.

take my hand and lets disappear into the night.
Where there is no light, so we ignite the flame. From the friction we caused, which brought back the pieces of our soul we lost, In search of the light.
lets never close our eyes and dream with them wide open.
So reality can set in that the moments which feel temporary like forever. 

So we allow our hearts to draw the map of our adventure, our minds playing tricks on us. There is no treasure to be found together. Things won't last. Praying that our hearts can create a map, where things are temporary so this forever can last.

because tonight my eyes are closed, my hands hold you tight.
My soul yearns for yours to never let go of the touch you possess over it.
so please... Just run with me..

Let's turn this adventure that leads to the connection we have built under the stars. Into something which makes y(our) heart run at the same pace as mine.



Written by Thube(@Twobear_) and myself, Bongz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment