Monday 1 July 2013

Believing in THIS Future

I see pain when I look into the past, 
I look at the present and there it is again, 
but the future is what I can’t see. 
What will happen, will it change? 
It scares me not knowing. 
But When I think about my future, 
there is no way I can imagine it without you... 
Promise me that you'll stay, 
with me in my present and will never leave me... 
I'll even steal your heart, 
if it's not meant for me... 
Life with you by my side is all I'll truly ever need... 
You made this Good-for-nothing, 
life worth something.... 
Worthy of every breath I take... 
As my soul gets fulfilled from appreciating you, 
with no-conditions...... 
So special you are to me, 
Loving you won't be a problem, 
I believe in us...
I believe that it is my faith.... 
I...

No comments:

Post a Comment